Monday, 13 August 2012

Mascara addiction


Mascara is one of my all time favourite products. It completely changes your look and can be feminine or sexy depending on what one you use. 

So today im showing you some of my favourites. 


From Left to right: Maybelline the collossal volum' express, Maybelline lash stiletto, Maybelline define-a-lash, Designer brand black mascara, Loreal extra volume lashes.

Under are the before and after photos of each mascara.

Ps: I dye my eyelashes blue black every three months
Starting from the top and working down..
Maybelline define-a-lash,
I have owned this one for about six months. its great on my bottom lashes and I love the curved brush and is a great everyday mascara, but I am a fan of the thicker more stunning mascaras. I love the green packaging too!
Designer brand black mascara,
This is a cheep easy fix. I brought this one when I was going out for a night on the town and forgot to put mascara on. its been well used and often comes with me when I go out so I don't risk losing the more expensive ones. As you could guess its pretty average. But not bad for the price.
Loreal extra volume lashes,
Simply love it. Gives you big thick stunning lashes. The packaging is classy but has a solid heavy feel.
only downside is your eyelashes tend to stick together alot if you don't separate them with a different brush.
Maybelline lash stiletto,
The picture didn't come up as clear as I would like but this is a great mascara. its thick and dark but your lashes come out all fluttery and light. Just lengthens them alot. I often use this on my bottom lashes and I thicker bolder mascara on the tops.
Maybelline the collossal volum' express,My absolute favourite. probably going to keep repurchasing this one till I cant anymore.
Thick, bold, black, sparkly, stays on all day.. what more can you ask for right? love the bright yellow packaging, my lashes just sit perfectly with this one on. And I love that theirs bits of glitter in it.

Let me know your favourites.. I love trying new ones and I hope this helped you find your next mascara.

xoxo
Just another everyday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment