The rules around this one are to give 10 random facts about me,
So..
Here goes:
So..
Here goes:
- I can't stand the sound of people eating, I literally have to get up and move away if their too loud. I have actually lied and said I needed to use the loo so I could move away from a friend without hurting their feelings. I know it sounds totally nuts but I just can't stand it.
- Iv never had alot of friends, ever since I was around eleven Iv always just had a couple of close friends. I do get on with almost everybody I meet but find it hard to keep up with more then five or six people. I always feel like im neglecting my friends these days because im always working or spending to much time with Ben. I can't wait till my birthday because I can get them all together again and really catch up.
- Im scared of heights. Im ok in a plane or anything that's really secure but I really don't do well on ladders or water swing jump things or anything that I can see the bottom off.
- I have had a grand total of four jobs in my life. I love working in retail and helping people feel good about themselves but I definitely don't want to do it forever.
- None of my friends currently know I have a blog, I just started it to help me relax really.
Just really wanted to be able to let off steam, write whatever I wanted and not have to worry about who reads it. - I try not to spend much money on make-up and clothes but I almost always end up spending way too much. when it comes to clothes I just fall in love and totally have to have it. I always try and shop around to get the best deals and raid the sale racks but tend to splurge for the right item.
- I have had four different piercings done since I was thirteen, but I only have my ears done now.
I took all the others out because of work or a just no longer liked them. - Im vegetarian, I wont eat nuts, fish, mushrooms and heaps of other things. Whenever ben wants to go out to dinner we struggle to find somewhere to eat because theirs hardly anything I eat at most restaurants. we spent our four month anniversary eating pizza in bed and watching movies because we couldnt decide where to go to dinner. Im crazy fussy.
- I over think to much, whenever im alone for a long time by brain just goes crazy and I start to over think everything. Mainly silly little things Ben says and I actually have to catch myself doing it and make myself stop or distract myself with Facebook or something or I get really stressed out. Ben's really good at reassuring me its all okey and im just thinking too much thou.
- Finally.. I know im only seventeen but I think about the future all the time. About having kids, buying a house, getting married, having an awesome career in interior design. sometimes I feel like I'll never achieve anything a really want to. I sometimes feel like what I want is way out of my reach and wonder how I'll ever manage to achieve it.
Well their you go!I TAG anyone who reads this and wants to do it! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment