Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Red lippy


 Went shopping with mother today and managed to pick up two O-M-SHE (Australia) lipsticks for only $15.00,
BARGAIN!!
 I got a nude coral (looks more nude in the photos thou) called Joy and a stunning red called Sheba which is just Amazing! Trust me when I say red lippy suits everyone. It makes your teeth look whiter and changes the shape of your lips. If you don't already own one I cant stress enough how lovely they are. Wearing a red lippy makes me feel a little more classy. Be confidant ladies!! 
Both these Lippy's seem to stay on rather well and not bad quality either. 
and for that price who can complain right?
The packaging is nothing special but does its job, overall im satisfied.





I brought this product myself and am not paid to write about the product. All opinions are my own. feel free to ask any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, they're lovely :) I'm too much of a wimp to dare red lips! You're blog is looking good, I've just started too, started following you :) xx

    ReplyDelete