I’ve been sick for the last two days so I spent all day today cuddled up in bed watching old friend’s episodes and drinking ice tea which isn’t a bad way to spend the day really. Didn’t even have to put makeup on. My lovely father went out and brought me heaps of junk food which was exactly what I needed. No doubt to whether I’m going to the gym tomorrow or not now. I’ve been thinking about the big move heaps lately and it’s stressing me out more and more. Just as to whether or not I really can look after myself. I do rely on my parents a lot and being in a different country’s going to be so hard. Especially because of the time difference I won’t even be able to call them often. IM FREAKING OUT! Just worrying about getting a job and a flat and everything, I know I’ll have the support of all my family over their but it’s going to be such a struggle. I’d love any advice or tips if you have them. Most of my family are based in Watford and my cousin in London so I think id look for work around Watford but im in love with the idea of living somewhere beautiful like bath. it seems like I have all these plans il never achieve.. *sigh* But on a positive note its my birthday next month!! Im planning on having a lunch with the ladies of family out in Reporoa. just some cake, salad and a few sly drinks.
I'll take heeeaps of photos no doubt and let y'all know how it goes. oh I am just so excited.
I'll take heeeaps of photos no doubt and let y'all know how it goes. oh I am just so excited.

I hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better, when you're feeling ill than watching Friends! Always cheers me up!
Your blog title is so adorable, i love the pictures!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/