Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Shopping Spree.

WARNING: This post includes A LOT of pictures.
Hey everyone so I thought I'd show you some things iv brought recently. Iv been really into reds ever since I got my hair dyed so a lot of the accessories are red. Also my camera ran out of memory halfway through this post so il add some more another time

 Ok so first of all I brought this dress to wear on my birthday. I totally love the arms and how its so easy to dress it up with some heels and a bright belt or dress it down with some flats and a plain brown belt. I also brought the belt and earrings to match. I only have one other belt which is just plain brown so I was nervous getting one so bright but I totally love it now.
The dress is from evolution for about $130.00 if i remember correctly. The belt and earrings were from pagani and cost about $30.00 altogether.


Here's a closer view of the red earrings pictured above and some silver earrings I brought a few weeks back.
I love these blue earrings because I can pare them with almost anything. basically my go to earrings.
I brought them from pascoes jewellers for $35.00 so they were a total bargain.  



Next I brought these simple flats which are surprisingly comfy and I really like the simple chain design on the front. I didn't exactly buy the headband to be honest but I couldn't help but include it, my mother taught me to knit a few weeks back so I decided id make a headband. here is the result and im so proud of myself. im always wearing it on cold days keeping my ears warm LOVE IT!
Shoes are from The Wherehouse  for $25.00

I also brought a really cute hoodie and same pj's. I hope you'r all well and you enjoyed this post. please comment telling me what else you'd like to see.
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment