Wednesday, 10 August 2011

My first Post.

Hello fellow blogger's, my names Catherine and this is my first blog so bare with me till I get used to all this.
In this blog I am planning sharing my favourite things, photos I take and other interesting things that happen in my daily life.

OK so we'l start off with the basics about me shall we.. I live in New Zealand but was born in Harlow (U.K), I may be moving back to the U.K in a few months to spend more time with relatives and to just explore a bit more. Im sixteen years old and no longer go to school due to stress and other personal reasons.

 I was planning on adding a more up to date photo but as I don't have any this is the best I can do, it was taken at a party about two months ago.

Left to right. Catherine(me), Larissa, Steph, Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment