My first tattoo has been a long time coming, it has alot of meaning to me and is very close to my heart.
I haven't shared alot with you on this blog but here goes nothing...
On the 12th of August 2009 a best friend of mine passed away of cancer.
It took a massive toll on my life and I can honestly say I am a completely different person because of it.
The reasoning behind my tattoo is because his name was Curtis Tui, therefore the tui bird seemed a nice subtle reminder. I actually got it done on the 5th of October but didn't want to post any photos until it was completely healed because as any of you who have had tattoos would know it does get a bit scabby and things for the first week or so.
I got it done at Globus Tattoo Gallery in Rotorua and my tattooist was Elton Buchanan.
He was amazing and the staff really helped me through the whole process.
In total it cost approx $220.00
I would love to hear your opinions (:
I would love to hear your opinions (:
No comments:
Post a Comment