Monday, 30 July 2012

Oh mr Klein


Recently I purchased three Calvin Klein Lipsticks which I'v never really heard much about before so it was just a whim thing..
hey his perfumes good, why not try the lipstick right?? 
And ever since I have just been dying to tell all you Followers about them. 

Simply Amazing!!!

They are really pigmented and the colour lasts the whole day, yeah I know alot does end up on the coffee cup (for me anyway) but it also stays strong on your lips.
I brought three very different pinks because I only really had nice reds (till now) and thought a change might be nice.
The three I brought are called Fusion, A deep berry toned pink. Mesmerise, a bright stunning pink and lastly Delightful, a baby pink which iv never owned (and wasn't to sure about) before but actually love.

Heres some photos..

Below colours from left to right: Fusion, Mesmerise, Delightful

The packaging is simple but sturdy, the lids stay on well after a day in the handbag unlike some cheaper lippy I own. No names of course..
But all round i love this product. would definitely recommend it as a first lipstick or even to those of you who just want a pop of colour.
Honestly a great long wearing lipstick.


Tell me what your favourite lipstick brand is..?

some feedback would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment