So im in a bit of a writing mood but don't have anything a really need to talk about so I thought why not talk you through all the piercings iv had and how much they hurt ect..
So we'l start with my bellybutton. which cost me about $40.00 I had it done when I was 13 after hours of begging my parents. It didn't really hurt much at all and I had it done with numbing spray so that probably helped. it was really easy to look after and never really got infected or anything. I had it till I was 14 and went on a school camp and I lost it their. it did leave a scar which I really hate and kinda regret it now cause I hate going swimming in bikinis and showing off the scar.
Next is my neck (surface piercing), which cost me $45.00 and I know how this sounds but it really isn't that bad. It's one of those things you either love it or you hate it and I wont be offended if you hate it. It didn't really hurt much either but did bleed a fair bit. It was fairly easy to look after and i totally forgot about it at times. I had it done for over a year and it never grew out or anything like some peoples do I just took it out cause I needed a change.
Then I got my Lip done... twice. I believe it cost $40.00 both times on the bottom left side. the first time it fell out and I didn't have a spare and the second I took out because work wasn't too happy with it. you cant get you'r lips numbed so they hurt a wee bit more. and the swelling was alot worse too. They are a very easy piercing to look after as you can easily see/clean it.
I'v also had my ears pierced when I was around seven and I don't remember how much they hurt but my mother did say I cried. I have stretched my left ear to about an 8mm bit after I took it out it shrunk back to almost normal (as it is now). stretching did hurt ALOT!! but it's way easier in the shower.
So we'l start with my bellybutton. which cost me about $40.00 I had it done when I was 13 after hours of begging my parents. It didn't really hurt much at all and I had it done with numbing spray so that probably helped. it was really easy to look after and never really got infected or anything. I had it till I was 14 and went on a school camp and I lost it their. it did leave a scar which I really hate and kinda regret it now cause I hate going swimming in bikinis and showing off the scar.
Next is my neck (surface piercing), which cost me $45.00 and I know how this sounds but it really isn't that bad. It's one of those things you either love it or you hate it and I wont be offended if you hate it. It didn't really hurt much either but did bleed a fair bit. It was fairly easy to look after and i totally forgot about it at times. I had it done for over a year and it never grew out or anything like some peoples do I just took it out cause I needed a change.
Then I got my Lip done... twice. I believe it cost $40.00 both times on the bottom left side. the first time it fell out and I didn't have a spare and the second I took out because work wasn't too happy with it. you cant get you'r lips numbed so they hurt a wee bit more. and the swelling was alot worse too. They are a very easy piercing to look after as you can easily see/clean it.
I'v also had my ears pierced when I was around seven and I don't remember how much they hurt but my mother did say I cried. I have stretched my left ear to about an 8mm bit after I took it out it shrunk back to almost normal (as it is now). stretching did hurt ALOT!! but it's way easier in the shower.
And that's pretty much it. I got all my piercings done at Skingraft in Rotorua (http://www.facebook.com/Legalhighs) and the were real good about it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment